Presented by Proper Care Pest Control
Modesto Marathon 4th Annual Movie & Wine Night
Saturday, Feb. 16, 2013 Tickets: $25 advance, $30 at the door, $10 under 21 Available at: http://www.thestate.org/
Dear Chelsea starring Kevin Kline
The movie documents a man’s life-changing experiences as he goes from selfish and materialistic to a champion in the fight against pediatric cancer. The film’s subject, Kevin Kline, a morning radio personality in Texas, promises a young cancer victim he will run a marathon in her honor, which turns into a 13-day, 482-mile journey across Texas by foot. Kevin will be on hand at The State to answer questions and talk about his fight against childhood cancer through the Snowdrop Foundation.
sugarland-texas-meet-kevin-kline-sugar-land-tx.pdf (1.7 MiB, 196 hits)
Silent Auction and Raffle Prizes
We’ve gathered quite an impressive collection of silent auction and raffle prize items for this year’s Movie Night. Here is a list of just a few.
- Pantech tablet valued at $449
- BoTox and consultation with Dr. Calvin Lee valued at $260
- A microdermabrasion session with Dr. Lee valued at $120
- 2 entries into the Santa Rosa Marathon (half or full)
- 2 entries into the Two Cities (Fresno) Marathon (half or full)
- Pilates sessions with Kellie May at Studio V
- And many, many others!
2013 Movie Night Photos