- If you live nearby, no one will lose your luggage.
- If you live nearby, you can sleep in your own bed, and for at least an extra hour.
- It is cheaper not paying for planes, trains, and automobiles (and hotels).
- We guarantee good pre-race food, motivating lecture, and interesting Expo.
- We guarantee a flat, fast course (and Boston qualifier, for the fast runners).
- We train adults and teens for safely finishing (half or full marathon).
- You will find an excellent variety of post-race services (including free massage), food, and fun activities (for runners and families).
- Your registration and training commitment proves that you are a dedicated athlete, in charge of your own healthy destiny. Your entry fee helps support teens fitness (see www.teensrunmodesto.org).
- You will probably be running faster than the cows, trees and rocks that you will speed by like they are standing still.
- You can get a free photo of you and your drool and vomit-encrusted (smiling) face and shirt, and salt (and urine?) stained shorts.
Top 10 List of Why to Run the Modesto Marathon
December 15, 2012 by 1 Comment